Tuesday, April 1, 2008

my life so far...........

Oh my God!!!..it has been a month since i post anything..i miss u guys so much...i am so happy cuz i finally graduate and finish my study..hohoho..well..erm..my life so far is quite the ordinary as before but i can't seems to enjoy it like i was before..i think apart of me is still holding on to the past..its extremely hard to let go of the memories..the feeling..the one who in the past meant so much to you..but thanks to you guys..my friends out there.thanks a lot..for showing me that there is still light at the end of this deep tunnel.. So now..i'm trying to chill out and hv fun with my frens.. So far..my plans for this week are:

1. Going to the beach and hve picnic with friends
2. Camping
3. Movies
4. Bla...bla...(macam plan biasa je kan?ntah pape..huhuhuhu)

But it has been so long since i went out and have real fun with my buddies..so i think this will be the perfect tme for that..besides..its my fren's(Adreena) bday this weekend so i think that is a gud reason to go out and PARTY!!!..(n.n)..to alin..i hope you and your teru will be gud k..no more speculation,controversy and cat fight k..hehe..mengalahkan artis2 dah..to yana..i wish u gud luck k in ur future undertaking..be strong...have faith and never give up.. be like the the wave..not because it rises and fall but because when it fall it never fail to rise again... i'm tryig to turn on a new leaf now..and hoping that this time..the wind will not blow my leaf away from me..cuz if it happens again i dun know whether i am strong enough to overcome it..but i hv my fingers cross to that..=p..au revoir..i'll try and post smething ASAP..

1 comment:

azlinda kamal said...

im glad to hear that..
hehe..nak jadi artist la pas ni (^_^!)