Thursday, January 24, 2008

frustrated.....HELP!!!!!!!!!

HI all..its me(again)..well,remember on the previous post,i said that i believe that the best has yet to come?...well...forget ab out that because nothing came...NOTHING!!..i'm quite disappointed though because i expected more from today but i get very little in return..i hope someone leave any comment to my post because i want to hear from all of you out there..my ex called just now and ask me to have dinner with her..should i go?..wouldn't it be weird to be going out with me ex?..should i say yes because i told her that I'm quite busy and cannot confirm..but knowing me, i always use that as an excuse..hmmm...need some help here...i think i will take her invitation and u know..just keeping in touch..but does that make me a weaker person than her?..i mean,its not about ego but more about peoples perspective of seeing us together...it does bugs me but i don't think that this matter are worth stressing about..=p

3 comments:

Alin X said...

hi fer..

its ok if u wanna go out wif ur x..nothing wrong at all..don't borther wat people wud say, u noe who u r n u noe wat u do..

fer said...

hi love..thanks!i thought of what u said and u r rite!..thakns again..i'll be posting new stuff ASAP whan i have time...

Alin X said...

i'll be waitin 4 ur nu stuff...
gambate \(^_^)/ !!!1