Wednesday, January 23, 2008

it's me again!!!.................=p





well...nothing quite interesting happened today except for a friend of mine is finally coming back from japan after living there for 3 years..i JUST CAN'T WAIT!!..but other than that...............................life is as boring as it is like yesterday..except that today i have no classes and that force me to just laze around the house doing (almost) absolutely nothing!..just now i realised something..something that i must say most of us will realise without any doubt....i was cleaning(a true story) my room and i saw my bank account book..surely i thought that it will still be having only RM250 inside it(no one in my house knows that i have an account for myself)..so,i took the time to check it and my god!..i don't know that i won something and my friends finally paid their debt and be silence about it..i was overjoyed but only for a minute or so because well, money does not really turn me on..so i continued to laze around..i watch some animes and try to filled my time with it..i watch yakitate japan which is my all time favourite..a story about kazuma azuma who goals is to make japan's own bread and be the best baker there is..the anime itself is packed with not just fun and entertainment but also moral value, good virtue, dramas(of course!) and integrity..i've been following it from start and i just can't wait to watch the continuation..other than that i also enjoy watching japanese animes like paradise kiss, honey and clover, fate stay night and so much more...i really adore japanese anime because the story line are just plain genius and the character is very much 'alive' to me... I'm still hoping for today to be much more 'brighter' for me..i always believe that the best has yet to come..and to all, i'm also a motivator@caunsellor@good listener..so if anyone need a friend to hear you out,advices or just simply a friend just e-mail me at amerith_star@yahoo.com or you can also add me at yahoo messenger..i'm free most of the time before my semester starts...so don't be shy because everyone has their own problems and together we can try to overcome it and try to live a better live...have a good day all!!....PEACE OUT

No comments: