Thursday, February 21, 2008

..

hi..emm..i guess i finally got a hold on myself..still trying to not lett the past haunt me...it sort of made me realiazed that i need to be thankful to be around the people i know now..nothing quiet the same for the past few days or so n i guess it will never will..i'm not giving up..maybe its a phase..was forced to c DUNIA BARU THE MOVIE last nite with my sis..its a good movie..highly entertained..made me frgot the harsh fact for a while..my plan this week would me going to the counselor for sme help..i really need help..n just enjoy life as it is i guess..which i doubt will be as enjoyable as before..but nonetheless, there is still hope...to alin n yana..thanks a lot k..thanks3!!!..erm..i finally was able to smile yesterday..n ya,laughter is the best medicine..(n.n)


The Gift Of Knowing You
There are gifts of many treasures
For both the young and old,
From the tiniest little trinkets
To great boxes filled with gold.

But, put them all together
And they could not stand in lieu,
Of the greatest gift of all
The gift of knowing you.

When your times are filled with troubles
Sadness, grief, or even doubt,
When all those things you planned on
Just aren't turning out.

Just turn and look behind you
From the place at which you stand,
And look for me through the shadows
And reach out for my hand.

I will lift from you your burden
And cry for you your tears,
Bear the pain of all your sorrows
Though it may be for a thousand years.

For in the end I would be happy
To have helped you start anew,
It's a small price to pay
For the gift of knowing you

4 comments:

alwaysbemybaby said...

fer, u had watch Dunia Baru The Movie? i was realy exited 2 watch dat movie. but my friends spoiled the plans huhuh..good to hear u'r back n smile again.:)

Anonymous said...

alin here..
diz is my new blog..
greenappleprincess.blogspot.com

azlinda kamal said...

i need u to tell me about guys..i dont understand them much..huhu..
it really makes me crazy..

azlinda kamal said...

im looking for da best time to watch dat mubee..huhu..lately ni bz wif our sports day :(