Tuesday, February 12, 2008

hmm..

ermm..my life is very3 empty now..remember that i told u that my ex ask me to go for a dinner with her?..it was 3 days b4 that nite..after we broke up, i met this fine young girl at the library after class..he came to me and asked me why was i being so sad and quite in class..u see,she was in my class but i nver ever2 noticed her..n i will regret it for the rest of my pathethic life..we instantly became friends..nothing more than friends..this was a year ago..we did lot of things..fun things,crazy things..just name it..and day by day i grew this warm feeling for her..i was in love with her but i was afraid that she might rejected me and that will jeopardice our friendship..i kept my mouth shut..thinking that i'l never tell her my deep feeling for her..but i was wrong..dead wrong..i told her the night my ex asked me to the dinner..she never said anything to me after that..she ignored me in class..she didn't answer the telephone..and i felt as if she was fading away.. it took her 2 weeks when she finally told me that she likes me too..only that she was in shocked that i share the same feeling too..i was happy..more than happy..but it lasted only for 2 weeks..the night that i when for the dinner with my ex..i went with a heavy heart..dun get me wrong..i told her where i'm going and she said she's fine with that..on my way to the restaurant,her brother called..she was in the OR..she met with an acident on her waay home..i was speechless..tears rolled down my cheeks..i rushed to the hospital immediately but i was too late..her skull was fractured..with the major blood loss..she didn't survive..she left me..left me alone without any goodbyes..emm..she was no more..i dun know what to do..i tried to killed myself..i just dun know what to do

3 comments:

Alin X said...

fer,im so sowie 4 wat had happened to u..
dude, life must go on...dont u ever do sumtg stupid...let her go in peace..i noe its hard for u to faced it..but remember,if u trying to kill urself is it worth it??
hey,u stil hve ur family,fwens,etc..try to cheer up..

alwaysbemybaby said...

fer,i so sori 4 what happen 2 u. just open ur mind n let it just be as part of ur history. life must go on dude.. anyway there is many fish in the ocean. maybe god will send u another angle :)

alwaysbemybaby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.